The Industrial IoT sector is facing maintenance challenges related to their data processes. Traditional methods of anomaly detection aren’t providing the right solutions for every entity, which is why Cognitive Anomaly detection is filling the gaps in predictive maintenance.
Progress DataRPM has developed an innovative, effective new route of anomaly detection and prediction in Industrial IoT. A Machine Learning and Data-First solution is providing prevention and optimization for organizations while simultaneously driving data value and enhanced customer experiences.
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 9:00 am PT where Ronald van Loon, ranked number 3 influencer in the world for Big Data and IIOT & Taj Darra, Data Scientist at Progress DataRPM will discuss:
- An introduction to anomaly detection and prediction for Industrial IoT, and why this is an important opportunity for businesses to take advantage of now
- The evolving landscape of Industrial IoT, and how Machine Learning is augmenting cognitive anomaly detection
- Challenges in the market and why technologies are aligning to suit business needs
- Traditional approaches to anomaly detection vs. cognitive anomaly detection, and the steps involved in the process
- Use cases and demonstrations in real world scenarios
Ronald and Taj will also hold a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.